Amprobe ACF-3000DM-A Current Transducer is ruggedly designed yet lightweight and flexible to install around conductors with limited access or where traditional current clamp-on transducers cannot gain access. Two switchable AC Current ranges of 300 or 3000 Amps RMS with outputs of 1mV per Amp (300 A range) & 0.1 mV per Amp (3000 A range).
Compatible with most multimeters, chart recorders, dataloggers, and oscilloscopes that have an ACmV range and Amprobe’s Harmonic Analyzers. Amprobe ACF-3000DM-A features:
– Extends current range to 3000 A
– Flexible head fits all, small conductors and large bus-bars up to 7 in diameter
– Supplied with adapters for the DM-II Pro and DM-II PLUS units
– Two measurement ranges: 30 A – 300 A and 300 A – 3000 A
– Recommended one ACF-3000DM-A for single phase system and three for three phase systems