- New Difference Meter for quick data comparisons
- Use long leads at 1 A without compromising test speed
- Safely test the resistance of inductive loads at 1 A
- <600 V active protection against inadvertent live connections without blowing a fuse
- Ideal for outdoor use with protection against dust and moisture to IP54
- Industry standard safety rated at CATIII 600 V/CATIV 300 V
Get fast, accurate, repeatable measurements – even in noisy environments – with the DLRO2 hand-held 2 A low resistance ohmmeter.
The DLRO2 can measure low resistance values across a wide range of applications, from railways and aircraft to industry components. This tough device comes with a brand new ‘difference’ meter that allows repetitive measurements to be easily compared with an initial reference measurement. The difference meter also translates the percentage difference to a needle/pointer movement, making the changes clear to see.
If your applications require long test leads, then the DLRO2 can provide this without compromising test speed or safety. It has a dedicated long lead test to optimise the output, and this long test lead function is able to provide up to 1 A of test current into 4 ohms resistance. The DLRO2, with its optional cable reel test leads, is therefore ideal for testing wind turbine and avionic lightning protection applications.