The Raytech T-REX three phase voltage system option is an optional system accessory for 3-phase transformer ratio meter test sets designed by Raytech (i.e. TR-MARK III R). T-REX was designed to give engineers and test technicians the ability to test the phase relationships and actual voltage ratios of transformer windings while applying three phase voltage. The system (in connection with a 3 phase Raytech Turns Ratio Meter) precisely measures the ratio and angular relationship of transformer phases with voltage applied to all three phases simultaneously. This is a “real condition” measurement, which allows greater understanding of how the transformer will operate connected to a 3 phase system.
The T-REX is especially useful for transformers with:
– Phase relationships other than multiples of 30°.
– Zig Zag windings.
– Uncentered neutral points.
– Suspected broken, damaged, or missing core laminations.
The T-Rex is contained within a separate yellow case and comes complete to connect to the Raytech TR-MARK II R or TR-MARK III R three phase transformer ratio meter.
– Outputs a pure three phase sine wave
– Fully remote controlled by TR-MARK II R and TR-MARK III R
– Single hook up to the transformer
– Automatic selection of test voltage frequency
– To measure phase relationships other than multiples of 30°
– To measure phase shifting transformer
– To measure power rectifier transformer
– Unique system on market