The Raytech TR-1 Turns Ratio Meter 1 Phase was designed to be a rugged and reliable automatic transformer Ratiometer. This system has a high degree of accuracy and will test ratios to 4000:1. The design of this test system is based upon the popular Raytech Automatic Three Phase test set: TR-Mark III. The TR-1 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor based, Single Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Test systems. This system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision. It is a lightweight system that come complete its own rugged waterproof fieldcase. There is no maintenance required. There is no calibration procedure (no potentiometers to turn). This is due to the utilization of high precision components in the design.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problems are detected during this initialization period, or during operation, the operator is immediately notified. The system constantly monitors the condition of the transformer under test. The TR-1 can even recognize shorted leads and will terminate the test without any damage to the test equipment. This works especially well when test leads accidentally fall free from the transformer while under full voltage measurement.
– System is housed in a rugged, lightweight, waterproof case
– Rechargeable battery operated instrument
– Can be recharged with line voltage, or optional DC Car adapter
– Reverse Polarity Test
– Continuity Test
– Test current up to 1 A for CT testing
– Fully automatic, continuous operation system
– Internal storage of the last 50 test results
– RS-232 interface (optional)
– Pass / Fail Function
– Save up to 16 Transformers for comparison
– Over 1000 measurements without recharging