Cutler Hammer MTK1000 Magnum Trip Unit Test Kit is the new and improved unit designed to be a user friendly upgrade from the previous Magnum trip unit test kit, offering improvements in ease of operation, portability, durability, safety and measurement accuracy.
Quality Design Features:
• Compact design less than 2lbs in weight.
• Pushbutton operated faceplate display with durable, polycarbonate protective film.
• Two line, digital LCD display screen with antiglare coating.
• High visibility, protective travel case with foam cutouts for all Test Kit components.
• Prominent LED display for phase identification.
• 120V AC adapter, power and communication cables included.
• Secure data slot for saving data to secure digital (SD) card. (Part # MTKSD)
• Zone selective interlock override plug.
• Improved circuit board design with reduced number of components.
• Locking features on travel case.
Ease of Operation:
• Push button management of the full range of operations.
• User-friendly testing procedures requiring no prior technical knowledge.
• Test summaries from multiple breakers can be downloaded to a personal computer.
• Fully compatible with the Magnum breaker and requires no adapters.
• Software upgradeable via communications port in rear of unit.
• Small and light weight.
• Test unit, power supply, and all necessary communication cables included in kit.
• Durable circuit board design for reliability in a rugged environment.
• Locking features on case provide secure field usage.
• Replaceable communications cables and power supply. (Part# MTKCOMM)
• Reduced test current requirements virtually eliminate operator risk during standard use.
• Direct attachments limit potential for connection error.
• Timing measurement accurate to the nearest .001 sec.
• Amperage measurement accurate to .01A.