The FLIR T440 is a high performance compact infrared thermal imager with on-board visual camera, touch screen, wi-fi connectivity, and interchangeable lens, plus MSX image enhancement and FOV match. The FLIR T400 series offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with its high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, and wi-fi connectivity.
– Superior Thermal Imaging – Sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels for solid accuracy from farther away
– MSX® Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations
– Field of View (FOV) Match – Now you have the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation
– Compass – Adds camera pointing direction to every image for additional location documentation
– Wi-Fi Connectivity – Send images and data to smart phones and tablets (ie. iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® , or Android™) to share images and critical information quickly using FLIR Tools Mobile app
– Accurate Temperature Measurements – Accuracy calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading
– High Temperature Range – measuring up to 2192°F (1200°C) targeting electrical and industrial applications (T440 model)
– Scalable P-i-P and Fused Thermal Images – Blend thermal with visible light images on-screen; includes picture-in-picture window sizing
– Multiple Measurements – Add up to 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed information
– METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
– Annotation – Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad; New! T440 has image sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images
– InstantReport – Create PDF document directly from the camera